Either way, our trip to Chicago was so much fun!! We had a great Thanksgiving and a great time with our friends.
We experienced our first real "chicago dogs:"
We had real Chicago style pizza:
We got to hold this little friend for the first time:
We had a super fun Thanksgiving with some of our super fun friends (and I made my very first Thanksgiving turkey):

We visited the Art Institute of Chicago:




We visited Super Dawg - one of the sites from the PBS special "The Hot Dog Program." (a show I highly recommend):
We got to give Jason and Nadia the quilt I made for them (Nadia picked out the fabric and pattern - I just put it together):
Kenneth and Jason went on a walking tour of Frank Lloyd Wright houses:
We found an actual AUTHENTIC Polish restaurant - run by actual Polish people. It was so amazing. Kenneth was in heaven. (Chicago actually is the only mission in the world, besides Poland, with Polish missionaries)
But mostly, we got to spend time with some of our very favorite people!

Chicago is so amazing! And we are excited to go back to visit often :)


3 comments:
thanksgiving 2009 - chicago
thanksgiving 2010 - cleveland!
good idea right!? i'll start looking for hot dog places and polish restaurants.
Oh my gosh. So fun! I feel so much pressure now to make your trip super duper cool. Ohhh-I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
I miss you guys! COME BACK! Thanks so much for coming. What a blast!
Post a Comment