Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good Morning BALTIMORE!

We had so much fun last weekend with our awesome friends, Mike and Chelsea, in Baltimore. Even though we were only there for 2 days I feel like we did enough to fill a whole week!

Here are some pictures from our adventures:


Enjoying delicious Maryland Crabs:


Visiting Fort McHenry: (*Not Mount McHenry - that would have been a big mistake, and a HUGE detour)




Dinner at Cafe Hon: Super DELICIOUS :)



We also went to the Edgar Allan Poe exhibit at the Baltimore Museum of Art, toured Johns Hopkins University (where Mike is getting his PhD), visited their ward, drove all over town - the good areas and the ghetto, and spent lots of time talking and laughing. Hooray for good friends!


2 comments:

Robyn said...

Crab, weird hats, cannons, huge flamingos, Poe, THE STRAYERS; what's not to love? I'm so proud of Mike, Johns Hopkins is very prestigious. And I'm so proud of Chels for not barfing ever 3 minutes.

Denice said...

Aaah, you've made the pilgrimage to Fort McHenry. Does Kenneth remember the vast portion of his young childhood being spent there? And I'm glad you went to see the Edgar Allen Poe thing. That's something I always want to do and never quite get to. I don't know about those crabs, tho. They look pretty yucky!