Saturday, June 12, 2010

My newest project

I started this quilt a really really long time ago, but never finished it because I got distracted by another project. But, Kenneth and I realized this week that we need a lighter summer quilt for our bedroom - and this project reappeared. It was already half way done, so it was easy to finish, and now we have a fun sea glass quilt for our bed!


This is Kenneth's favorite block:
This is mine:

The pictures don't really do it justice, so I guess if you really want to see it you'll have to come hang out with us :)

3 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful! It is so fun to see all of your creations!

Katt said...

this quilt is the real reason why we're coming out... we just have to see it!

Mer said...

What a beautiful quilt! I'm going to have to get quilting tips from you.