Saturday, June 27, 2009

Interior decorating

For the first time ever Kenneth and I collaborated on a project. We made this wall quilt together. He made the design and I made the quilt. I even dyed my own fabric for the colored sections. What do you think?

This is the finished project on our wall


These are the squares up close - the whole quilt is made up of small squares to resemble mosaic tiles.


This is Kenneth's original design. 

7 comments:

Robyn said...

I Love it! I'm excited to see the finished product on the wall!

brigieta said...

Awesome!! Way to work together and make something beautiful! :) 2 thumbs up!!

The Wilsons said...

I really, really like it! Way to go, you two! Nice work.

Nadia said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!! I can't wait to see it!!!

ginger said...

Go Team! That looks really great.

Mer said...

Love it! Folk art meets abstract art.

c said...

Pretty impressive. I'm bummed y'all will be Utah when we're in Boston and vice versa. But we'll be up and y'all should come down. Bunk should do some research at the Smithsonian or something.

P.S. This is Mike