After weeks of working on all of my Christmas projects - I am finally finished!! I don't know who is more excited Kenneth or me.. When you live in a small 1 bedroom apartment there really isn't anywhere good to put things while you work on projects.. Which means that since October our house has looked like this:



My Christmas quilts, however, are all finished and now they look like this:


HOORAY!!!
7 comments:
bravo and nicely quilted! sadly, there is no such rejoicing over here! i just keep adding more projects to my list and last night while i was looking over all i had left to do--i got a little over whelmed. we'll see if it all happens.
i think you need to teach me to quilt! you have some serious skills em!!
I may have spoken too soon.. I think I am on the brink of starting one more Christmas project....
And, we can totally quilt any time :)
Wow! I am so impressed! That is a TON of work, and you are now so far ahead on Christmas! (I wish I were not so far behind. . .)
BTW, I still need to call you -- sorry! Call me if you get time.
you made that quilt for me, right? it looks fantastic. well done!
Amazing quilting! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!
Dang, girl, if I had half the skill you had, I would be one happy camper. Your family is lu-cky!
Awe, nicely done! I'm sure that will come in handy on those cold winter nights. Girl, you've got skizzels! I'm excited for when you make me one! My B-day is in May. ha ha ha
Post a Comment