Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Our best day ever! A look back...
The day you have all been dreaming of is here. The photos have finally been developed from my cute little brothers wedding.. I know most of you had given up hope that you would ever see Kenneth and I dressed as cotton candy and/or the final members of a barbershop quartet. Behold the glory...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i HAD given up hope. and then you go and surprise me with these lovelies! thanks guys! you look adorable. and kenneth, i hear the activities committee is looking for talent for the christmas party. maybe you could scrounge up for members for a quartet?
I love cotton candy!
You all look so nice in your spiffy clothes. We miss you and hope all is sunny in Boston. Bentley says hello!
Love,
The McLaws Family
P.S. Come back again soon
Ooooh . . . I love the dress!! (well, I loved it that night, too!)
You guys look great, and I love the picture of your family all together! (really!)
One word for you- SEXY!!! Love the dress! You guys so totally rock!
Post a Comment