Sunday, April 29, 2012

10 YEARS!

Last week Kenneth and I celebrated 10 years together. Not married –that anniversary is in December and we've only made it 8 years. But, 10 years ago last week we got together for reals. We said I love you and kissed and stuff. Since that time, we dated, I went on a mission, we got married, we have lived in 2 states and 6 different apartments... and we still totally like each other! Can you believe it?

Here we are back then:




And here we are now:



For some reason we celebrate this anniversary even more than our wedding. I think this was the day we decided to be together forever... it's just a technicality that I had to leave and live in Venezuela for awhile before we could actually make it official.


4 comments:

The Wilsons said...

Congratulations!! Love it!

Deja said...

Very few things in this world make me happier than the fact that you people are together. Lucky all of us.

ty and megs said...

you kissed and stuff... :)

love you guys! and i love that you have this anniversary!

c said...

YAY! Congrats to the two best people I know! xoxo