Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Beatrix! And Happy Cinco de Mayo :)

Our little kitten turns 1 year old today! (Today meaning May 5th, which is when I meant to post this)... We love her so much and we are so grateful we adopted her :)

Here are some pictures of her first year:


Here she is when she was so tiny:


Asleep with her favorite toy. One of my hair bands.



One of our first family photos:



She is really good at helping me make quilts:



And even better at helping Kenneth write his dissertation:



We really love her :)



She loves us too :)


Although, it is possible she loves Kenneth a tiny bit more. Whenever he leaves she stands here and watches the door until he comes home, or until I distract her with a toy.



And she is now old enough to act embarrassed when I take her picture:




1 comment:

Robyn said...

That picture of her hugging the elastic is really cute. Even for a cat. And that picture oh her on the quilt is CLASSIC halloween cat!