Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quilting with the Kiddos :)

One day, a few weeks ago, I brought some quilt blocks to work to iron while the kids were napping. Jay saw them and got excited and asked me if I would teach him how to quilt.

So, on his next day off from school we went to the fabric store and they each got to pick out their own fabric and we made these cute little quilts:


They each embroidered their own name - with a little help from me - and we tied them together.


It was so much fun! And they were so proud of their work. I love seeing them cuddle up with their little quilts :)



3 comments:

Deja said...

I love them! So super cute. Those kids lucked out in the nanny department.

The Wilsons said...

You SO rock. Those are beautiful!! What an amazing project, product, and memory for those kids. How lucky they are!

c said...

Ummm. Can you get any better? That is the best idea and I'm sure they will never forget it! You rock.