Monday, March 21, 2011

Two Good Things...

First of all, thanks for all of your comments on my last post. I am glad that so many of you love Jane Eyre just as much as I do, and I am glad that you still want me to post things on my blog :)

The most interesting thing going on in our lives right now is that we are spending a lot of practicing being patient (I know, it doesn't sound very interesting to me either). We just found out that we have to wait until April 15th to find out if we will be living here next fall:
Or here:
Kenneth is up for various fellowships in both places and we are on the edge of our seats waiting to find out which one it will be.

Either way we'll be happy. We love Boston. It has been a good home for us these past 5 years. But DC sounds really fun. We love the city and we have friends close by...

We thought we were going to find out in March, but it's not actually happening until mid April. Seriously, the wait is killing me!!!

2 comments:

ty and megs said...

i feel for you! waiting to hear where you're gonna go seems like it takes forever!

but lucky you! both your options are cool. not like cleveland or anything...

c said...

I'm praying for D.C. Is that bad?