Friday, March 18, 2011

Jane

Kenneth and I went to see the new Jane Eyre movie tonight. It was so lovely. I really love Jane.

I definitely recommend it.


Also - Is anyone out there that still reads this blog? I am thinking about posting on it again.. But only if there are still people out there who will read it...

13 comments:

Kristen Harmon said...

I read it! Clearly, since I just read this post asking who still reads and responded. :)

Liz said...

We read it, too. And are so jealous you went to see Jane - it hasn't come out in Poland, yet. Jane Eyre is one of our very favorite books. Jon actually just finished reading it again and I am anxious to start.

Nadia said...

I DO I DO!!!

ty and megs said...

i'm here! i'm here! i'm here!

and i LOVE jane eyre! i had no idea there was a new movie. see! if you didn't post, i'd never have known. so thanks. :)

Linds said...

keep a posting! wow... this is the first I've heard of a new Jane Eyre movie and I'm excited! I want to go see it!

ginger said...

me too!

brigieta said...

Been sad there hadn't been another post since December.

Also glad to know of the new Jane Eyre. Favorite version is the Masterpiece Theatre (BBC) version with Toby Stephens and Ruth Wilson.

Keep them coming!!

Deja said...

me me!

Anonymous said...

I do too Emily!- luv kristal

The Wilsons said...

Oooohhh--me, me! Pick me!!! Of course I still read! :) (What are old roomies for?!?)

Laurie said...

I still read it!

Katt said...

I'm late on commenting, but I do read your blog and want you to continue! PLEASE!!!

c said...

I LOVE Jane Eyre. It is one of my favorite books. I heard about the book but I wasn't sure about the movie. They usually never turn out great, but now I'll go see it.

P.S. I LOVE your blog. Keep it up! I check all the time.