Sunday, December 19, 2010

a year in pictures..

I don't have a lot of pictures from the first few months of the year. Just picture lots and lots of ice..

Once things thaw out - that's when the fun begins...

Palmyra with Kenneth's sister Katie and her family..


Niagra Falls..


Jay and Suriya in their awesome Indian Wedding outfits..


Strawberry Picking..


Boston BFF's reunion..


German festival in Milwaukee..


Milwaukee..


Kenneth and Bentley..


Fun in Chicago with Nadia..


My brother Dan and his cute wife with us at Walden Pond..


Dim Sum..


Topsfield Fair..


Kenneth's brother Steven and family in Boston..


Our new niece..


Lily Mae..


Young Women in Excellence..


Autumn in New England..


Sufjan Steven's Concert = awesome..


Advent..


Christmas art projects..


Family photos..

Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year :) We're headed to Utah!

3 comments:

Liz said...

We love your family pictures. Have a great time in Utah!!!

Robyn said...

YESSSS! I made it into the Year of Pictures! Okay, you know my lack of camera tragedy, so you have to poast lots of our BBFF pictures! And don't even get me started on how much I love you and how I cried all the way home in the car (I'm not kidding).

Deja said...

Those family pictures are sooooooo lovely!