Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My new favorite thing..

Last year for Christmas my awesome sister-in-law Jeanette taught me how to dye my own fabric as my Christmas present. It was super awesome and I LOVE my fabric! So, this year I talked her into doing it again (I didn't really have to twist her arm). It was so much fun! 

Here is my finished fabric:

And this is the first project I am thinking of using some of it for.. 

What do you think?

5 comments:

Kat Dahl said...

that looks like a very ambitious project, but I'm sure you can handle anything. You're pretty awesome like that! :)

Jeanette said...

Absolutely! Maybe I could do the same quilt, then we could compare. Any who use up the fabric so we can dye more! HOORAY!!!

Nadia said...

I think that you are so cool!

Robyn said...

Dang girl, you made a ton of fabric! And that pattern would look cool with hand-dyed fabric. Is there anything you can't do?

Along the way . . . said...

Like I was saying yesterday, "Do it!" Love ya