Last minute shopping with our cute nephew Bentley...
Game night (lots of pizza and wii) with Mike and Kirk (our favorites)...
Making Christmas gift bags for the Ronald McDonald house...
Seeing the lights at Temple Square with my brother and his cute wife Sara...
Lots and lots of Christmas parties....
And, last but not least - New Year's Eve with Kat and Justin...
Making and decorating sugar cookies with my mom...
And, last but not least - New Year's Eve with Kat and Justin...
We had a great Christmas and New Year's and hope you did too! Happy 2009!!

5 comments:
awwww we were in the same state!! but I am sure you felt as I did, the never ending push for dividing your time with everyone. 2 weeks totally flew by me, and now its over!!
Happy New Year Sparks!!
It's been so fun having you here!! I'm glad you find a way to come and spend Christmas at home. Hopefully now this fall . . . if we can find a good price on flights, anyway :)
Chelsea said that Kenneth has good style, until she saw what appears to be a mustache. She quickly retracted her comment! For the record I love it. We miss you guys. Man, we wish we could have been there New Years Eve with y'all and Kat and Justin!
-Mike and Chels
Quit Horsing around! That picture of Katie and I in the sweaters rocks!
I'm so bad a checking blogs... but YAY for New Years (a little late, I know)!!! It was so fun seeing you guys! I love you both like a mother loves her Prozac! For rizzle! Thanks for fitting us in to your schedule!
PS. We LOVE our awesome quilt! I can't even thank you enough!!!
Post a Comment