Richard's homage to the tracksuit-clad rockers.
Friday, October 3, 2008
My Name is Jonas...
Thanks to our fantastic friends Kristal and Richard, we recently enjoyed a transcendent evening with Weezer and the various inhabitants of Lowell MA. It is hard to describe the iridescent glow of joy that surrounds you as you sing "Buddy Holly" at the top of your lungs with a few thousand like-minded friends. Luckily, a picture is worth a thousand words...
We just finished listening to Angels and Airwaves... their music must make people fall even more in love with each other.
Look how happy we all are! The concert is over, but we can still feel the influence of Rivers Cuomo's mustache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very nice!! They're coming here and I want to go so badly!!...but I want to go with you guys more badly!
How do you not own a digital camera!?! Come on, it's the 21st century for crying out loud!
So awesome! I love "Buddy Holly"
Emily,
I like to check up on you every now and then. It looks like things are great! I'm so glad!
Love, Cami Warner
Post a Comment