Thursday, September 25, 2008

My husband the rock star

Last week our ward put on a musical fireside for our stake. Spearheaded by our good friend Kristal, the fireside gave members a chance to share their testimonies through music which would not usually be played in church. This is Kenneth's arrangement of "Nearer my God to Thee" - video by Kristal Willams-Rowley

6 comments:

Linds said...

that's a beautiful arrangement! your husband is very talented!

ginger said...

Love it. Sorry for the backup vocals by Fionn.

Katt said...

What else can I say... You ROCK!!! Loved the arrangement.

Robyn said...

Sweet! I'm so proud to be associated with Kristal and Kenneth!

ty and megs said...

*swoon*swoon*

i fell all flustered after seeing this. especially since i know that THE "kenneth h." will be coming to our house for breakfast today!

it's a good thing you swept him up em, before all the single gals got to see this! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful. I am blown away at the talent. Who's still here reading this in 2024? More content, am I right?