Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Home away from home

This past week was so much fun!! Kenneth's sister was in town with her husband (Kenneth's best friend) and her son, who might actually be the cutest ever. 

I was lucky enough to have the week off, and Kenneth was able to do most of his homework and reading for his classes before they arrived, so we got to spend so much time with them.


We visited historic sites, toured Ben and Jerry's, went to the Aquarium and Walden Pond, ate yummy apple cider donuts from Wilson Farms, visited the Joseph Smith Birthplace, went candlepin bowling, had some very cute guitar lessons, and watched the Wiggles more times than we could have ever imagined possible in just one week.

Kenneth hasn't been home in almost a year, so we are so grateful that we were able to experience a little bit of home away from home. Our apartment seems pretty lonely now without our cute family. 

Thanks guys, we had a great week! 

3 comments:

Denice said...

Cute, cute, cute!! What a fun week! I am jealous, but fervently planning (I may be serious this time -- maybe next fall??) I'm glad you guys got to spend some time with Bentley too. Kids grow up so fast, and you will always remember this time you got to be with him.

Robyn said...

Ben & Jerrys . . . I'm so jelous!

Megan said...

Those pictures are adorable! I'm so glad they got to go see you guys even though I missed them like crazy while they were gone! I hear all is well and that you guy's are still loving boston. We miss you!