Monday, July 14, 2008

Tag

Let's see who reads my blog... and who's gutsy enough to comment!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. 

12 comments:

Kristen Harmon said...

Emily, there's really only one choice for this: Colby and I, coming back from a movie while you & Kenneth babysat, and discovering that - out of ALL OUR MOVIES - you two chose to watch... our wedding video. And look through our wedding photos. LOL! We still get a kick outta that. Between the matching dress & matching "Friends" sets, we're definitely kindred spirits, sista. Miss you!

Marcie said...

Okay Sparks... you wanna know what memory I have most of me and you? Well there are many... our trip to Boise, our trip with Sunny B to Cedar City and on down to Las Vegas in search of a cheap lunch (what a waste of time LOL) and then off to the Las Vegas Temple...then driving back to Cedar City and falling asleep reading the BOM. Us going to Shopko and buying those royal blue running suites for Oakcrest (I LOVED that thing!!!) And of course those quilt toppers we never finished...bahaha yes...

But my number one... the one that touched me the most was your sending me an Easter basket down to SUU when you found out I didn't get one... and all of the hand written scriptures and thoughts your put in each egg.... that rocked my socks. I still have them!!! You're the best.

Katt said...

Oh, I don't know, there are too many good ones! I just liked spending quality time with you while Kenny and Justin made out in the next room-- they always had some freaky connection going on. :) Okay, okay, in all honesty, my favorite memory is playing the Newlywed game with you! You and Kenny-Bunk are so funny! I still laugh just thinking about the games we used to play together and what would come out of your mouth. Oh, how I miss you!

Robyn said...

Oh dear, what to choose? I really liked the first day we met you guys at church. Kenneth was wearing his leopard shoes and we were in the stairwell blocking traffic. As we talked I thought "Finally, some normal people we can be friends with!". I think the fact that both Kenneth and Chris studied humanities at BU sealed the deal. That and the vials of blood . . .

Robyn said...

Blog comments are interesting aren't they? It's like yearbook signing, becuase you know not only the recipient, but also a bunch of other people are going to see your comment. So you want to make it make sense, but also have an inside joke thrown in . . .
Anyway, URAQT, math was fun, have a good summer, call me!

Amy, Matt, Zachary, Andrew, and Madelena said...

Kenneth, I remember putting some beds together in Poland and sleeping with you. You called me your little Zmoleczku and I liked it. We kept a quote book (which I still have. Just have to find it if you want me to re-write it for you.) on a Meridianite, much to everyone's happiness. There was a short essay written describing the commonalities between Polish driving habits and Communism (of which I need a copy). Then I showed up at your house in the middle of the night and hung out 'til the train came (3 hours late). I never did get that kiss good-bye like one sees in the movies. But I got over it.

Denice said...

Oh, which memory to choose . . . I think I'm going for eating sweet potato fries and wraps, watching Juno, laughing on the video chat with Pieter and the kids, and staying up until all hours in some form of hysteria or another! I'm seriously interested in seeing Kenneth's leopard shoes, though! You guys are holding out on us. . .

Mer said...

Hmm, I have lots of special memories with Emily. Today, I will choose the one where we float down the Boise River. Seriously cold. Does that river ever get warm? Probably not. Anyway, we floated down the very cold Boise river in tire inner-tubes. I think the people in boats were laughing at us. I don't blame them. We were redeemed when we ate dinner at Olive Garden.

ty and megs said...

first thing i thought of was when we compared pregnancy to "green meadows, daisies, rainbows and sunshine." and look how far our friendship has come! now we're nearly neighbors!! :)

Katie said...

Memories...okay for Kenneth it has to be making pizza's or other interesting food at mom and dad's before we where all married and old. For Em's it has to be taking our breaks together at work. Shopping and food combined with girl time.

Bennett family said...

I think I first met you at someone's wedding or baby shower in the family.? I remember thinking how cute and nice you were (don't worry, you still are!)

Laurie said...

All I can really say is "Newt". :)
I can't ever think of San Diego without thinking of you, and thinking of Newt Gingrich. Fun times!