Thursday, April 17, 2008

My brush with celebrity..

It's true - although I am just a nanny - I do often rub shoulders with celebrities. Like today for example... I was sitting on the same park bench as Conan O'Brian! His show is in re-runs right now and he grew up in Brookline.. And where should he be on his vacation? But back in Brookline with me. Amelia and Penny were playing right along with his little kids. 

I wasn't brave enough to actually talk to him (he was there with his wife and what I assume were his parents) So I didn't want to interupt him.. But I did stare at him and paparazzi him with my camera when he wasn't looking. So, that's almost as good as actually talking to him.

Here is a picture of my celebrity moment:


7 comments:

ty and megs said...

look at you ms. fancy pants! hob-nobing with the rich and famous. i need to start going to your parks. we get no such celebrities at our little park with glass in the sand box.

Denice said...

I still can't believe you saw him!! That is crazy -- love the picture!

ginger said...

wow, it's almost like *you* are famous too. can we be friends?

Katie said...

Shut UP! I know its strange but I have a baby crush on him. I think cause he is so funny....Your so lucky!!

Kenneth and Emily said...

I also have a little crush on Conan.. and I do think that seeing him makes me a little famous :)

Melanie said...

you're so sneaky. it makes me want to hang out more in brookline!

Katt said...

It's amazing what you can do with photoshop! You should photoshop in Britney Spears next time. I hear that she loves taking her kids to Brookline parks. :)
I'm kidding, of course. It's totally rad that you're rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous.