Sunday, March 30, 2008
Let my love open the door...
This is my new favorite movie clip. It is from Dan in Real Life. Which, for those of you who haven't seen it, is about an advice columnist with 3 daughters after his wife dies. He is really lonely at the beginning of the movie - and when he finally meets someone new it turns out that she is dating his brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ruthie. pig face. draper.
Well, I haven't seen "Dan in Real Life" yet -- we're still working on Juno! I think your Easter pix are cute, tho! Glad you are having fun -- and CAN'T WAIT to come see you guys!!
love, Love, LOVE this movie!
I love this movie too. The music is totally fun and you can't tell where it is going next. My favorite quote, "You are a murderer of love!" This is for every parent who said no to their child . . .for their own good, of course. :)
Post a Comment