




Easter has always been a very special holiday for me. It is such a great time to think about and focus on the Savior. But it is also a holiday that I used to share with my grandma, who I was really really close to. Every Easter I would spend the whole week with her. We would dye Easter eggs and make Easter sugar cookies. We would decorate her house and make dinner for our family Easter party. Then we would organize an Easter egg hunt for my brothers and cousins. I looked forward to it all year long.
This was our first Easter on our own, so Kenneth and I decided to have a traditional Easter celebration with our friends. First we colored Easter eggs with Chris and Robyn. Then we made my grandma's traditional Easter dinner - complete with homemade cream puffs- and had fun sharing it with our friends. It was so much fun! And, as much as we love being with family during holidays, it was so much fun to spend time together here with our Boston family!



2 comments:
Easter Rocks!!!! Can we all do Easter at our place next year!? You guys are just having way too much fun without us! It's just not far!
However, we did have a fun day at the beach on Easter.. there were topless girls everywhere! Nothing says Happy Easter like a nude women... I guess. NOT!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Will you still love us if we don't move back to Boston?
-Check out our blog to find out more. Justin should be blogging later on tonight.
Could this comment get any longer!?! Gheeze!
When I wrote "Far" I meant to say fair. Oops
Post a Comment