Nope.
I am going to blog about something even more important.
I just finished listening to all 7 Harry Potter books on audio (over the course of several months of course).
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
Of course this means that I have spent exactly 116 hours listening to the audio of books that I have already read (more than once). I am guessing this is the point that you all remove me from your google readers because I am such a geek? Thats okay I guess. Real friends love Harry Potter too.
Trust me on this one –doing dishes and folding laundry are WAY more fun when you are listening to the tri-wizard tournament.
Now how am I going to do my work?
*I guess if you stick around I will probably post about that other stuff too....


4 comments:
I love Jim Dale's reading of the books! Oh and I would never think that you are a geek (but if I did, we would have great company).
Yay! Finally, a post! And Hurrah for Alan Rickman. He's come a long way since Die Hard.
I loved this! I always forget you have a blog. That Alan Rickman...he will always have my heart!
MISS YOU SO MUCH ALL THE TIME EVERYDAY!!
Whoa.
Russanne
love this post.
Post a Comment