Friday, March 30, 2012

You know when it's been since August that you updated your blog and you are pretty sure no one reads it anymore?

Sorry about that! Here is what we are up to right now.....

Mainly just hanging with our kitten.....

Oh, and my cute brother came to visit:


He surprised me and came to visit for his spring break.

I guess I had that coming, since my only wish is to never tell anyone when we are coming to Utah, just so that we can surprise everyone :)

I promise to be better about updating my blog! This post is just a test - to see if anyone is still out there!




8 comments:

Skina said...

We're still here! - Robert and Christina

Anonymous said...

We are!

Liz and Jon

The Wilsons said...

I'm still here, of course!

Your favorite roomie, Jen :)

Jana said...

You can't hide, you're in my Google Reader!

ty and megs said...

i am here!

Robyn said...

I check you blog whenever I read anyone else's. And now I'm fianally rewarded! :)

brigieta said...

I was hoping you still had your kitten. :)

Jeffrey said...

Here, However hard you try to loose me.