Saturday, July 30, 2011

Introducing Beatrix..

Here she is - our new kitten!

We've decided to name her Beatrix, but we call her Little Bea for short.. We also call her Sweet Bea or Queen Bea or just Bea.... you get the idea.

Here are the million pictures I have taken since we got her:
















I promise we aren't becoming crazy cat people. She is just really really cute :)
*More posts not about kittens to come!

9 comments:

Liz said...

Love the name. I like her grey coat too. Congratulations!

c said...

Oh! I love her. Love, love, love, love her. (in a high pitched voice)

Katt said...

The last pic is my fave.

ty and megs said...

i don't know...so far you're fitting the "crazy cat people" thing pretty well...

but i have to admit, she is really cute, and i really, really don't like cats. so that's big coming for me. :)

love you guys!

Jana said...

What the heck. Did I know about your blog? I'm not sure but I just got it from Ginger.

I LOVE cats and I love crazy cat people, even if they aren't (yet) openly crazy cat people. Bring on the crazy. Bea is so cute. Love that picture of her in the little bit of sunlight.

Denice said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!! We love her and totally want to come and meet her now!! Is that a little tent she's standing in front of, by the tv? Cats rock!

Robyn said...

I too am wondering . . . cat tent?

Kenneth and Emily said...

The "cat tent" is 2 folders taped together. She really likes to play in it :) I think it makes her feel sneaky.

Along the way . . . said...

Um, do you need a cat sitter? Ever? Please!?!?!?