Saturday, July 23, 2011

Our little friend :)

Presenting.......

The newest member of our family!



We are picking her up on Monday. What should we name her?






6 comments:

Nadia said...

SOOOO fun. I am excited for you guys!

c said...

We love love love love love love love our new little cat.

P.S. Are we the same people?

Robyn said...

Emily, I warned you. Never let the cat-to-person ratio become greater than 1:1, okay? And I think you should name her Boots, after our illustrius President, George W. Bush's cat. Barf. (Why do I know the name of the Bush's cat? Barf.)

Denice said...

So?? Did you pick her up today? I totally wanted to call but we were up to our ears in getting new carpet. I ant to hear all about her!!! What did you name her?!?!

Katt said...

And then there were 3. Welcome to the family little kitty.

Steven said...

She really is the cutest! Did you guys pick a name yet? Let us know! :) Corina