I just finished piecing the top of mine and I love it! Hooray for Ikea fabric and fun blogs to copy :)


I don't know what I am going to do now that we're home from Utah.. No fun family weekends in Kamas, UT... no quilting buddies.. no fishing.... It's a good thing we have friends and fun times in Boston, this could be really depressing.
(just the border is from Ikea, the rest of the fabric is from Mormon Handicraft or my own stash)
6 comments:
oh em! i love Love LOVE it! what great fabric! there are so many thing i have been wanting from ikea now that we don't have one near by. add that fabric to the list. i'm so in love with the birdies!!
amazing job, as usual.
You're amazing! Miss you!
Cool! Is it yours of didyou leave it for someone in Ut? I'd like to see in in person.
Did anyone ever tell you that YOU GOT SKILLZ?!? :) It's gorgeous; way to go!!
Yeah! I've seen that fabric at IKEA and want it b/c it's so cute! Your quilt looks great.
That gets a double booyah!! You're amazing!
Post a Comment