Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hackintosh


Kenneth has a new toy. Inspired by our friend Court, he bought a Dell Mini 9 netbook (it's so tiny!) that could be hacked to run on Apple's Mac OS X operating system. Luckily Court has a way with electronic devices!

We've actually been wanting to get a 2nd computer for a while now. But we could never justify spending the money. But these little Dell laptops are super cheap. This one was refurbished, and set us back just about 200 dollars! Not too shabby for a "MacBook Nano."

Kenneth has been loving carrying this around campus since it is little bigger than a paperback book. Hopefully from the pictures you can see how small it is!

6 comments:

ginger said...

Aww. It's so cute.

Unknown said...

Not sure but I think Court is more than a mere "friend".

Kenneth and Emily said...

We think that friends is better than brother in law. You get to choose your friends :)

Unknown said...

Oh SNAP! as Toby now says.

Robyn said...

See what the Craeft can do for you? I'm happy that your Brother in the Olde Religion could use his Natural talens to bring about this miracle in your magical notebook. Non harmed, do as you will, You Sister, Robbine

Katt said...

I would brake that so fast! It's tinier (did I spell that right?) than my phone... okay, maybe not, but you get my point. Crazy. Simply crazy!