I definitely recommend this project if you're looking for good times :)
Monday, May 4, 2009
Bird Puppets!
Since I am a nanny, I am always looking for fun projects to do with the kids I take care of. My cute sister in law suggested this one, and we loved it! Jay actually spent the entire time yelling out "I'm so happy!" It was actually really sad when we finished the project. This might be one we have to do again. Here are some pictures of our bird puppets:





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Next Family Home Evening: Bird Puppets! You're such a cool nanny!
Okay, those kids are SOOO dang cute! I would eat them... seriously.
I can't wait to read the rest of your posts. I've been removed from the blog'n world for too long. My goal is to make a comment on one of your posts before Robyn. She is too good.
Post a Comment