Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Kenneth!

Today is Kenneth's 30th birthday! We had a BBQ last weekend to celebrate. It was so much fun!

Thanks Jason and Nadia for hosting the party!

I for one, am so grateful that Kenneth was born 30 years ago. He is so cute and fun and smart and I love him so much! Happy birthday Kenneth!!!

5 comments:

Marcie said...

HOORAY!!!! Happy Birthday Kenneth!!!!

The Wilsons said...

Happy birthday Kenneth (even though you don't really know me...)! :)

ty and megs said...

and i'm thankful kenneth was born so we could have red velvet cake. ummmm.

happy birthday!!

brigieta said...

Happy Birthday!! Is that Robyn (Barrios) in one of the pictures? Or does she have a twin running about in Boston looking like her?! Looks like a fun party. :)

Katt said...

Happy B-day, Kenny-Bunk! I'm glad you could celebrate with all my... I mean, your favorite people. Wish I could've been there, cuz I love me some hamburgers and cake! I also love me some Hartvigs!