Awesome. I love the "what to do next" phase...so many possibilities. I saw this the other day and though it is way above your skill level, it offers sunshine anyone can appreciate (especially when it is mid-April and close to freezing out!) http://www.purlbee.com/the-purl-bee/2009/3/27/mollys-sketchbook-sunny-tied-quilt.html
EMILY!!!! That is AMAZING! It is like the awesomeness of my log quilt x 1 million littler pieces. I cannot imagine how you do it! But it is amazing. Seriously. I love it. AND it is making me NOT so sad to be moving to the land of Rowhouses: Baltimore rather than being back with you all.....
About your next project...well, let's just say I've been thinking of you for a year and I have a really great suprise when we get back to the states.
This quilt is AMAZING. You rock! :) You know, we still LOVE the one that you made for our wedding. We use it OFTEN. It is very, very well-loved by all of us!! (Okay. I lied. The baby hasn't used it yet, I think. But the rest of us love it!)
It's official... you're amazing! Not just in a generic-you're-amazing way, but in a holy-freak'n-crap-how-do-you-do-it sort of way. I'm in awe of you. I LOVE IT!!!!
13 comments:
That is so cute!! I love it! It looks a little like Europe -- or Boston!
wooot!! woot!!! remember those quilts we "started" before Oakcrest... we should work on those LOL LOL.
It's beautiful!
amazing!! it looks awesome!
Awesome. I love the "what to do next" phase...so many possibilities. I saw this the other day and though it is way above your skill level, it offers sunshine anyone can appreciate (especially when it is mid-April and close to freezing out!) http://www.purlbee.com/the-purl-bee/2009/3/27/mollys-sketchbook-sunny-tied-quilt.html
EMILY!!!! That is AMAZING! It is like the awesomeness of my log quilt x 1 million littler pieces. I cannot imagine how you do it! But it is amazing. Seriously. I love it. AND it is making me NOT so sad to be moving to the land of Rowhouses: Baltimore rather than being back with you all.....
About your next project...well, let's just say I've been thinking of you for a year and I have a really great suprise when we get back to the states.
Beautiful! You should be proud of yourself!
Sweet, Em! I love the squares in the border. You never cease to amaze me.
It is so cute! I can't even imagine how much work it would take to make something like that. Way to go!
You have a blog! How happy am I....
This quilt is AMAZING. You rock! :) You know, we still LOVE the one that you made for our wedding. We use it OFTEN. It is very, very well-loved by all of us!! (Okay. I lied. The baby hasn't used it yet, I think. But the rest of us love it!)
Wow. Way to go, talented lady!
It looks great - I love how colorful it is. Are you going to hang i t ona wall or is it for a bed?
Emily! This is amazing!!!!! You are very talented.
It's official... you're amazing! Not just in a generic-you're-amazing way, but in a holy-freak'n-crap-how-do-you-do-it sort of way. I'm in awe of you. I LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment