So, it's true that money can't buy happiness... But money can buy a new bed and mattress, which as far as I'm concerned
is happiness.

Of course, spending the whole day at Ikea, as well as several mattress stores, last Saturday almost killed Kenneth. Luckily it all worked out and our new bed is amazing :)
9 comments:
YAY! You deserve it. :)
Wahoo - it really is amazing what a good mattress can do. Or rather, what you have to undo with a chiropractor when you sleep on a bad one. Yipee! PS I like your pillows
did you see that she quilted and bound the ikea quilt. Its killing me!
indeed. we got a new mattress topper last week. seriously heaven on earth
yay Ikea and yay Kenneth for survivng the shopping trip!!
Where is my freind Sparks? She doesn't update often enough!!!!
All I can say is I'm jealous!! Oh, and what specifically did you end up buying? (One day, far far into the future we'll get one too. . .)
The mattress we got is called the Sultan Hassleback (Ikea has such weird names) and a latex/memory foam mattress topper. Trust me, it's glorious :)
So the real question everyone has avoided so far: have you christened the new "magic maker"?
Haha, I'm so wrong....
I like the color scheme. Coral is my favorite color.
Post a Comment