Luckily, I have a great husband who gives me great ideas for projects we can do. He saw this one on the PBS show called a place of our own and it was a big success. We even had a hat parade in the living room to show off our work.
It was pretty fun. But we are still looking forward to the spring. Here are J and S on our first outing, on the one day that our weather was above freezing. Don't they look happy?
And, for those of you keeping track. My houses are done! Now all I need to add are the borders.
4 comments:
ah. maze. ing.
seriously! and you did that really fast!!
i'm referring to the paper hats of course. ;)
If I get to bind it I might not give it back!
Hi Emily, it is Jeanette's friend Pamela. She told me all about your amazing quilt with the fabric you dyed together. I had to get on your blog and see. Your quilt looks amazing. I love the colors and the roofline. OOOH, AHHHH!
Post a Comment