Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Born in the 60's...

Following the examples of Meghan and Robyn I decided to see which decade Kenneth and I most belonged - we're actually pretty close.. I feel like I am best suited to the late 60's and he to the 70's. You be the judge:



This web site is super fun, and a great distraction from things like packing and cleaning. Try it out here!

3 comments:

ty and megs said...

oh yeah! i love it! i think you found your new looks.

Denice said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious!! I must try it out for myself!!

Love it!!

Mer said...

I get a kick out of these pics! I do think they fit : )
Good luck on your move! We will hopefully be moving in November or December. We will have a designated guest room after that. (Although we have a guest room now too, it just doubles as an office). Hint hint ** Wink Wink.