Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Santi's return in glory!

Finally - the Santi's have returned from their year long adventure in the land down under! I, for one, feel much better knowing that they are on American soil once more (even if they did move back to Salt Lake instead of Boston).

And (as if their return could get more exciting)  who should be waiting for me when I got home from work today but Justin Santistevan! Hooray! We are sad that Katt couldn't come this trip, but it has been so much fun to get to party with Justin this week. 

Now if only he and Kenneth would stop playing guitar hero long enough for us to get some sleep.....

1 comment:

Katt said...

Yeah, we have the internet again... so I can read your blog!!
Woohoo for the Santi's!!! I wish so badly that I could have been there... but maybe next time. Justin had a freaking blast! Thanks for taking him in. :)