Wow! I can't believe we've been in Boston for a whole year! It seems like just yesterday that we were packing our little car and saying goodbye to our family and friends. At the time it felt like we were going so much farther than just across the country. However, we have been here a full year now and we both agree that coming to Boston was the best thing we've ever done. Living here has truly blessed our lives. Kenneth loves his program and I love being a nanny. We have made so many great friends and our ward is awesome. Kenneth has even been persuaded to go camping - which I think proves that east coast living = magic. We have had so much fun discovering New England. Hooray for Boston! Here are a few pictures of our first days here....

Isn't Kenneth cute sitting in our sad empty apartment? Actually I think this is how things looked when the Elders Quorum came to visit and suddenly decided to bring us dinner and offer us furniture.. I guess the simple life pays off.. :)

Here are my cute parents on our first love seat. Doesn't it look comfy?

This is how everyone should spend their first night in Boston - Go Red Sox!

And finally, here is my dad -
obviously broken up about leaving us in Boston. Luckily everything turned out ok :)
1 comment:
and aren't we glad you are here! we just love you guys!
Post a Comment