Sunday, August 26, 2007

Our Great News!!! (we're not pregnant...)


Our great news of the week is that Kenneth got funding! The specifics are still being worked on, but basically BU offered him a graduate assistantship - which means that he will spend five hours per week with two different professors, doing whatever it is they want him to do... In exchange, they are paying for some of the bills. Whatever they want to pay is fine with us.

4 comments:

ty and megs said...

hooray! and i love the not pregnant disclaimer...
i'm gonna miss sam! i can't imagine how much you will! but amelia and penny are pretty much the cutest names. i'm sure i will love them too! (since you know the most important thing about you new job is that i like your kids right!?)

Liz said...

Hey Kenneth and Emily,
How are you guys doing? Congrats on getting other people to pay your bills...I need to take some lessons from you guys. haha I would love to hear from you!
Liz Novak
(I just started a blog...it is
peterandliz.blogspot.com, don't judge, I am still a beginner) :-)

Liz said...

correction...our blog is
peterandliznovak.blogspot.com
:-)

Melanie said...

so, why has it taken me so long to check your site regularly? pathetic...especially since i feel like we get to have real chats about your life on such an infrequent basis. sorry. i'll become more regular. at checking your posts, that is...