Friday, March 12, 2010

Bad grades...

Kenneth has been grading papers all week, which can sometimes be a bit of a challenge. Then I found this on yahoo news and think this grading method may be the answer to all of his problems:

4 comments:

Denice said...

That's funny. . .
I may have to try that on some of my students. . .

c said...

Sometimes I want to write mean things like:

"This is crap."
"Drink less, think more."
"Not worth my time."
"Poopy" etc.

but I don't.....

Robyn said...

NICE. Next time I'm grading I'll include accurate put-down like that and Chels'. Instead of "ACE inhibitor is not a patient friendly word", I'll say "What the #*(( dumb @$$, you need to talk to these people on a 5th grade level! DUH! ;)

Katt said...

Is this not normal? All of my teaches/professors would write things like this on my papers. I thought it was a form of constructive criticism. My bad.