Saturday, November 21, 2009

Big week..

This is a big week for us - and let's be honest - I don't know what I'm the most excited for...

#1 We just bought this new car! We signed all the paperwork today and after they take care of all the licensing and registration (super convenient) we can pick it up on Monday after work. Hooray!


#2  In only 4 days we will be on our way to see these lovelies:

Jason and Nadia are some of our best friends from Boston. Now that Jason has graduated from law school, they had to become grown ups and move to Chicago. lame. 
We are so excited to see them!!! (and to finally meet baby Michael!)


#3  While looking for used cars we stumbled upon this:

If you've been there you know that they have the BEST hamburgers and fries in the world! Kenneth and I have only been there on our trips to Salt Lake - we were super excited to see one right across the street from the place we ended up buying our car from :)

(*We told our friends Chris and Robyn about our wonderful discovery and they were totally unimpressed - I think you have to experience the greatness to know what we're so excited about)


I know - it's hard to know what to be the most excited for..  

6 comments:

Nadia said...

I can't wait to see you guys!

ty and megs said...

how exciting! on all 3 accounts. did your car die? or is it just time to part ways? i drove past a "5 guys" the other day and now that i know i'm missing out on something i can't wait to try it!! thanks for the heads up.

miss you guys! have a happy thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

No you're wrong Hudson's has the best burgers in the world. This 5 guys joint is sub-par at best and sadly you know it.
ps yeah for the car!!

Kenneth and Emily said...

listen J - don't be a hater. I think it's possible for 2 places to be good :)

Robyn said...

Still not convinced about this sketchy, so-called "5 Guys" joint, but I AM loving the KP! Say hi to the Englands for us! And you'll be happpy to know I had cookies for breakfast this "morning" . . . at 1:00pm . . .

Denice said...

I have to admit, I have wondered what all the Five Guys hype was. . .

Could it possibly be better than Crown Burger? The pastrami burger??

Awesome car!! Congrats!