We don't usually make a habit of traveling alone - so this was a hard weekend for Kenneth. I was sad to leave him of course.. but I had a weekend of fun in Salt Lake to look forward to, all he had was working at the BU library.
I think he might of been taking advantage of his situation though, because 2 days before I left he gave me his sad face and said "I would feel much better about you going to Utah without me if you made me a cake.." I, of course, laughed at him for quite awhile. But I also felt bad for him so I made the cake. I think I'm the best wife ever :)


The wedding was so beautiful and it was so much fun to see Jenilee and to spend time with my family. It was actually kind of nice to be there for only a short time.. it took the pressure to spend time with everyone away since I had the beautiful excuse of only having 2 days in Utah. I felt like I had a lot more quality time with my family. It was great!
Look how cute Jenilee and Spencer are:

This is Jenilee with my cute dad:
2 comments:
That cake looks da'lish... way better than fish!!!!!
You ARE the best wife!
See how nice you are? When I left town, I don't think I did anything nice for Pieter (just the kids. . .) We had a great time seeing you, though! Hope Kenneth enjoyed his red velvet!
Post a Comment