

Summer in Boston is so much fun! Sam and I (Sam is the little boy that I nanny for - he's the one in the superman shirt) went strawberry picking this week. Every season the farms out here host different activities, and right now just so happens to be strawberry season. They give you baskets and you get to go out into huge fields to pick (and eat) for as long as you want. Sam and I went with a friend from our ward and she bought 40 lbs worth of strawberries! Sam and I didnt go that crazy, we just got a small basket for each of us (just enough for Kenneth and I to make a delicious Strawberry Shortcake). I think Sam took home more than that in his tummy though, he was definently sick from eating them by the time we left. But it was a fun day for us none the less. We can't wait for apple picking season!
1 comment:
so i keep checking and checking...no updates! i guess boston just really isn't that exciting without me!? :)
thanks for throwing the boards bash last night for ty. you guys are so marvy!! see you in a few weeks!
-megs
Post a Comment